Holiday & Christmas Baskets
To those who are visiting us for the first time and to our returning clients - welcome & welcome back! We're delighted you're here!
We are very well stocked and have a lot of new holiday gift options to share with you in 2021!
Here are some answers to FAQ during the holidays:
- Corporate Clients: For multiple gifts, we have begun accepting holiday orders since September and recommend ordering early as choices and delivery bookings are limited.
- Supply Chain: Small batch producers are experiencing some inventory/packaging shortages due to global transportation and labour issues. This may affect our gift menu's as we get into November/December and some substitutions may occur.
- Fewer Elves: Although we are experiencing higher than normal volumes, to enable 'distancing' for our team of Christmas elves and due to global staff shortages, we are working with a smaller holiday crew than usual. As a result, we have pared down our selections and are limiting custom creations to multiple corporate orders only. We ask that all others please select from our Holiday Basket options.
- Van Island Gift Boxes are available from our sister company: Vancouver Island Gift Basket Co - https://www.vanislandgiftbasket.com/. You will find cost saving alternatives and flat rate shipping options for all parts of Canada. Feel free to ask us to switch traditional gift basket orders into a Vancouver Island Gift Box or our pretty Black/White Luxe Box (tied with satin ribbon), and we will refund your delivery fee. Use the NOTE section upon checkout to let us know and look for a refund notice in your inbox.
- Substitutions are still ok. Please place your order through our website and make your substitution requests in the 'NOTE' section at checkout. This slides your order immediately into the queue without delay.
- Email or Text: When possible, send us your questions via email or text (250-889-3387 - orders) (250-857-1400 - dispatch) for the quickest response. We do not have a designated telephone receptionist, thus phone access is limited. This enables us to be more efficient and allows us to process orders already in the queue.
- Deliveries/Greater Victoria Area: December deliveries will be scheduled by the week - Dec. 6-11th, Dec. 13th-18th, Dec. 19th-23rd. If a particular day is absolutely necessary, please tell us in the NOTE section towards the bottom of checkout and we will do what we can to accommodate. $10 flat rate for Greater Victoria Area deliveries.
- Our popular Holiday Mini's are in limited supply. These 'mini' but fabulous boxes are shippable anywhere in Canada - $10 flat rate. Order multiples for one address and receive corporate pricing.
- Complimentary Holiday mylar balloons are available in the Greater Victoria area. Also available Mill Bay to Campbell River when delivery is provided through one of our in house drivers.
- Each gift comes with a linen 'Seasons Greetings' holiday card. At checkout, you'll be asked for your personalized message. Available while supplies last.
- Our adorable Gingerbread Men, handmade in Victoria by Martha's Delectables and available while supplies last. Although they are soft (and tasty!) please note that we can not guarantee these handsome little fella's will arrive in one piece if shipped in a box.
We wish a safe, healthy and joyous upcoming season!