Holiday & Christmas Baskets - please read carefully
NOTICE: With the exception of a few Holiday Snack & Brews regular, Seasons Greetings - regular, Classic - large & deluxe, and a few holiday wine bags - we are now sold out of our gift baskets. Please visit Vancouver Island Gift Basket Co for a few remaining options posted there. https://www.vanislandgiftbasket.com/
For delivery in the Victoria area before Christmas, orders must be placed before noon on Dec. 23rd.
To those who are visiting us for the first time and to our returning clients - welcome & welcome back! We're delighted you're here!
We are well stocked and have a lot of new holiday gift options to share with you in 2021!
Here are some answers to FAQ during the holidays:
- Deliveries/Greater Victoria Area: December deliveries will be scheduled by the week - Dec. 6-11th, Dec. 13th-18th, Dec. 19th-24th. If a particular day is absolutely necessary for a non holiday gift (birthday) please tell us in the NOTE section towards the bottom of checkout and we will do what we can to accommodate.
- Delivery Rates: There is a $10 flat rate for Greater Victoria Area deliveries. $13.95 for Sidney/North Saanich. Rates for shipping gift baskets from the Malahat to Campbell River - $29.95 -$39.95. All other areas, we will ship gift boxes only - $10 to $17.95.
- Van Island Gift Boxes are available from our sister company: Vancouver Island Gift Basket Co - https://www.vanislandgiftbasket.com/. You will find cost saving alternatives and flat rate shipping options for all parts of Canada - $10 - $17.95. Feel free to ask us to switch traditional gift basket orders into a Vancouver Island Gift Box or our pretty Black/White Luxe Box (tied with satin ribbon). Use the NOTE section upon checkout to let us know and look for a shipping or partial order refund notice in your inbox if any apply.
- Pick up: We are located in Colwood. Pick up is available with orders placed in advanced. Almost any time, any day, weekends & evening included with advance notice to ensure your gift is ready and someone is available to assist you when you arrive.
- Corporate Clients: For multiple gifts, we began accepting holiday orders since September and recommend ordering early as choices and delivery bookings are limited. Contact us directly.
- Custom and Standard Non-Holiday Fare is only available up to Nov. 30th (for Birthdays, Bereavement, etc., we recommend one of our non holiday Vancouver Island Gift Boxes). Orders placed for non-holiday gifts for delivery after Nov. 30th will be refunded or delivered after Jan. 9th.
- Substitutions for items we have in stock are still ok. Please place your order through our website and make your substitution requests in the 'NOTE' section at checkout. This slides your order immediately into the queue without delay.
- Supply Chain: Small batch producers are experiencing some inventory/packaging shortages due to global transportation and labour issues. This may affect our gift menu's as we get into November/December and some substitutions may occur.
- Fewer Elves: Although we are experiencing higher than normal volumes, to enable 'distancing' for our team of Christmas elves and due to global staff shortages, we are working with a smaller holiday crew than usual. As a result, we have pared down our selections and are limiting custom creations to multiple corporate orders only. We ask that all others please select from our Holiday Basket options.
- Email or Text: When possible, and for the fastest response, send us your questions via email or text (250-889-3387 - sales/orders) (250-857-1400 - dispatch). We do not have a designated telephone receptionist, thus phone access is limited and it may take 24 hours or more to return calls.
- Holiday Mini's are in limited supply. These 'mini' but fabulous boxes are shippable anywhere in Canada - $10 flat rate. Order multiples for one address and receive corporate pricing.
- Mylar Holiday Balloons are complimentary and available in the Greater Victoria area. These are available only while supplies last, first delivered, first served.
- A 'Seasons Greetings' holiday card is included with each gift. At checkout, you'll be asked for your personalized message.
- Our Gingerbread Men are handmade in Victoria by Martha's Delectables and available while supplies last. They are soft (and tasty!) however, please note that we can not guarantee these handsome little fella's will arrive in one piece if shipped outside of Victoria.
- Shop Closure: We will be closed from Dec. 25th to January 9th. If it is urgent you reach us regarding a delivery during the holidays please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 250-857-1400
We wish a safe, healthy and joyous upcoming season!