Delivery & Shipping
Scroll to the bottom to view our December/Christmas delivery schedule ...
Customization can affect delivery date
Customization can affect delivery date
- Simple variations and substitutions are acceptable and rarely affect the delivery date
- A delay can result when basket contents are substantially customized or not part of our regular inventory.
- Fruit or specialty meats, cheese, etc. may require additional time and not always available for same day delivery.
- Orders received by 11am qualify for same-day delivery when the date of delivery is a business day
- Deliveries are made on some weekends and holidays, but not all - ask if important
- Victoria, Saanich & West Shore: $10. FREE if order is over $149.
- Orders received by 11am qualify for next-business-day delivery when the date of delivery is a non holiday, business day.
- Base rate: $13.95 - $17.95
- Parksville north to Campbell River, and most lower Mainland areas.
- We do not ship gift baskets outside of the lower mainland area and recommend you select a Vancouver Island Gift Box - $10 flat rate (without alcohol).
- Cellophane wrapped gift baskets are delivered by A.C.E. Courier, Maximum Express, or another local courier company. Courier companies pick-up on business days and deliver on business days, so a next-day delivery by courier does not count weekends and holidays.
- Base rate: $23.95+, Extra large or extra heavy baskets may require a rate adjustment. We will let you know right away.
- Balloons, including complimentary balloons are not available in extended service areas
- Shippable Gift Boxes are sent via CanadaPost unless they contain alcohol - then we use a courier.
- Delivery to most gulf islands is expensive compared to Vancouver Island and the mainland, and some gulf islands have no courier service at all. For Gulf Island residents, arrangements to make delivery to an address on Vancouver Island works well, as most Gulf Island residents have friends or family that travel to Vancouver Island regularly. If you wish, we can contact the recipient of your gift to inquire as to what will work best for them. We will notify you in advance before we build a basket what the courier rate is. We recommend a shippable gift box - $10 for most boxes (without alcohol).
- Shipping via courier to remote areas of BC is prohibitively expensive and we can not guarantee that a traditional gift basket arrives in fine form to these remote areas (due to substantial handling and 3rd party contractors).
- For most economical results, we recommend a shippable box sent by CanadaPost. We'll still add a personal message and it will look lovely!
- Shippable Gift Boxes are sent via CanadaPost - $10 flat rate (no alcohol)
- In most cases, available for next day delivery. If we can arrange the same day, we will.
- Alcohol can be delivered to an adult within BC via hand delivery or courier.
- Alcohol cannot be sent by CanadaPost, or outside of BC
- Deliveries to students living in residence are taken to the Craigdarroch Bldg - Lot 5 - the staff know us well! We correspond via text to let the student know their package is there to be picked up at their convenience.
- It is the responsibility of the sender to provide a correct address. Failure to provide a correct address could result in the loss of a parcel at the senders expense. In the event that our driver must go to a second address, additional charges may incur.
We're busy little elves during the holidays, but never fear!
- Due to the vast increase in gift deliveries in December, we change our schedule to maximize efficiency and minimize carbon footprint; as a result, same-day and specific-day deliveries are sometimes difficult to accomplish. However, you are welcome to contact us to see what we can do to meet a tight deadline.
- We recommend you choose which week in December you would like your basket delivered: Dec. 2-7; 9-14; 16-20; or 'as close to Christmas as possible'. We try to finish our route by the 23rd but if we need to carry over, we will until all Victoria area baskets are delivered by the 25th.
- We have a substantially increased crew to ensure your order is delivered by December 25th. However, for addresses outside of the Victoria area, the deadlines are:
- Mill Bay - Nanaimo - order should be placed by 11AM Dec. 20th
- North of Nanaimo & lower Mainland - order should be placed by 11AM Dec. 18th
- Shippable Gift Box: CanadaPost recommends shipment by December 12 for delivery across Canada
- When in doubt ... ask us!