Delivery & Shipping
January - November
Customization can affect delivery date
- Simple variations and substitutions are acceptable and rarely affect the delivery date
- A delay can result when basket contents are substantially customized
- Requests for custom ingredients which require additional sourcing or fruit baskets may require additional time.
- Orders received by 11am qualify for same-day delivery when the date of delivery is a business day
- Deliveries are made on some weekends and holidays, but not all - ask if important
- Victoria, Saanich & West Shore: $10
- Sidney & Sooke: $13.95
- Orders received by 11am qualify for next-business-day delivery when the date of delivery is a non holiday, business day.
- Base rate: $13.95+
- Qualicum Beach north to Campbell River, and most lower Mainland areas.
- Cellophane wrapped gift baskets are delivered by A.C.E. Courier, Maximum Express, or another local courier company. Courier companies pick-up on business days and deliver on business days, so a next-day delivery by courier does not count weekends and holidays.
- Base rate: $17.95+, Extra large or extra heavy baskets may require a rate adjustment. We will let you know right away.
- Complimentary balloons are not available in extended service areas
- Shippable Gift Boxes are sent via CanadaPost.
- Delivery to most gulf islands is expensive compared to Vancouver Island and the mainland, and some gulf islands have no courier service at all. For Gulf Island residents, arrangements to make delivery to an address on Vancouver Island works well, as most Gulf Island residents have friends or family that travel to Vancouver Island regularly. If you wish, we can contact the recipient of your gift to inquire as to what will work best for them. We will notify you in advance before we build a basket what the courier rate is.
- Shipping via courier to remote areas of BC is prohibitively expensive and we can not guarantee that a traditional gift basket arrives in fine form to these remote areas (due to substantial handling and 3rd party contractors).
- For most economical results, we recommend a shippable box sent by CanadaPost. We'll still add a personal message and it will look lovely!
- Shippable Gift Boxes are sent via CanadaPost
- In most cases, available for next day delivery. If we can arrange the same day, we will.
- Alcohol can be delivered to an adult within BC via hand delivery or courier.
- Alcohol cannot be sent by CanadaPost, or outside of BC
- Due to the vast increase in gift deliveries in December, we change our schedule to maximize efficiency and minimize carbon footprint; as a result, same-day and specific-day deliveries are sometimes difficult to accomplish. However, you are welcome to contact us to see what we can do to meet a tight deadline.
- We recommend you choose which week in December you would like your basket delivered: Dec. 3-8; 10-15; 17-22; or 'as close to Christmas as possible'. We try to finish our route by the 23rd but if we need to carry over, we will until all baskets are delivered by the 25th.
- We're busy little elves during the holidays, but never fear! We have a substantially increased crew to ensure your order is delivered by December 25th. However, for addresses outside of the Victoria area, the deadlines are:
- Mill Bay - Nanaimo - order should be placed by 11AM Dec. 21st
- North of Nanaimo & lower Mainland - order should be placed by 11AM Dec. 18th
- Shippable Gift Box: Delivery Deadlines TBA (Canada Post standards)
- When in doubt ... ask us!